Welcome to Dentistry for Children! We specialize in the pediatric dental treatment of children from birth through the teens, and focus on creating healthy, beautiful smiles. Make an appointment at one of our convenient locations throughout the Atlanta area and ensure that your child is getting the highest quality of pediatric dental care available!
- What should I do if my child falls and knocks out a permanent tooth?
- Remain calm.
- Locate the tooth and pick it up by the chewing surface (not the root).
- If the tooth is not dirty or broken you should attempt to reinsert it into the empty socket.
- If you can reinsert it, have your child hold it in place by biting on a clean cloth or piece of gauze and go directly to your pediatric dentist.
- If you cannot reinsert it (or if the tooth is dirty or broken), put the tooth in a glass of milk and take your child (and the tooth) immediately to your pediatric dentist.
For more information on other common dental emergencies, keep calm and click here.