Welcome to Dentistry for Children! We specialize in the pediatric dental treatment of children from birth through the teens, and focus on creating healthy, beautiful smiles. Make an appointment at one of our convenient locations throughout the Atlanta area and ensure that your child is getting the highest quality of pediatric dental care available!
- Jack Thomas, D.D.S.
- Medical College of Georgia – Pediatric Residency Program
- DDS – University of North Carolina Chapel Hill – Chapel Hill, NC
- BS – Wake Forest University – Winston-Salem, NC
- Nominated for Resident Research Award for his work with fluoride
- Director of the Department of Pediatric Dentistry at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- Director of Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Craniofacial Dental Clinic; the largest in the United States
- Section Chief for Dental at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta; one of the top children’s hospitals in the country
- Assistant Professor at Georgia Health Science University dental school
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Georgia Dental Association
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry Board Examiner
- Married, with two Children
- Interests include – fishing with his son, exercising, travel, reading and technology
- Enjoys watching college basketball, Pro football, and Pro baseball!