Dr. Jack Thomas, D.D.S.
- Medical College of Georgia – Pediatric Residency Program
- DDS – University of North Carolina Chapel Hill – Chapel Hill, NC
- BS – Wake Forest University – Winston-Salem, NC
- Nominated for Resident Research Award for his work with fluoride
- Director of the Department of Pediatric Dentistry at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- Director of Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Craniofacial Dental Clinic; the largest in the United States
- Section Chief for Dental at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta; one of the top children’s hospitals in the country
- Assistant Professor at Georgia Health Science University dental school
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Georgia Dental Association
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry Board Examiner
- Married, with two Children
- Interests include – fishing with his son, exercising, travel, reading and technology
- Enjoys watching college basketball, Pro football, and Pro baseball!